Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review moderate to high risk appraisals for compliance with Compass, Industry, Investor, FNMA, Mortgage Insurer requirements
- Issue final decision on appraisals
- Work with the AMC for corrective measures to the appraisal as needed
- Deliver the appraisal report to the borrower as required by consumer regulations
- Must collaborate in team environment Underwriting, Operations, and Sales partners
- High school diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Exercise sound judgment
- Strong customer service, telephone, and communication skills
- Work independently, prioritize and manage workload
- Work collaboratively in team environment
- 5+ years experience in mortgage or consumer real estate lending operations.
- Strong knowledge of Appraisal Industry standards (USPAP); Agency requirements (FNMA, FHA, VA); Investor guidelines; Mortgage Insurance guidelines; specific specialty program knowledge (bond programs, specialty/niche programs, construction and renovation programs)
- Mortgage underwriting experience preferred
2-5 years experience in mortgage or consumer real estate lending operations.
5+ years experience in mortgage or consumer real estate lending operations.
5+ years experience in mortgage underwriting, FHA/VA certification preferred.
BBVA Compass - 12 months ago
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....