This position assists the Head Coach with all phases of operating the Volleyball program.
Reports To: Head Volleyball Coach
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in area relevant to coaching.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations.
- Proficient in game of volleyball.
- Ability to work well with college students.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage a team.
- Ability to mentor and encourage student and team success.
- Commitment to Concordia University’s Christian values.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to drive a 12-passenger van.
Other: Athletic graduate assistant positions include graduate tuition waiver.
- Participates and helps plan and lead volleyball practices.
- Helps with player strength and conditioning programs.
- Helps with recruitment of students to the volleyball program.
- Helps with game preparation and statistics, including scouting appointments.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
To Apply: Staff application forms are available in print format at www.cune.edu/jobs , in the Human Resource Office, Weller 102, 800 N. Columbia Ave., Seward, NE 68434, or by email at HumanResources@cune.edu .
Anticipated start date of position: August 1, 2013
Concordia University, Nebraska - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard