The Buffalo Bills retain the right to change this job description at any time.
- Responsible for selling season tickets, group tickets and premium seating over the telephone, through face-to-face presentations and via electronic mail.
- Service and up sell existing clients.
- Manage and maintain renewal group accounts to ensure overall customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Create new ideas to increase ticket sales.
- Computer work (ticketing system, CRM software, Microsoft Office).
- Maintain accurate records of all interactions with prospective and current clients.
- Perform basic office functions as needed.
- Comply with sales call activity requirements.
- Attain ticket goals of the department each season.
- Provide the highest standard in customer service to all clients.
- Work evenings, game days and weekends as needed.
- The ideal candidate should be outgoing, competitive, professional, mature, self-starting and committed to the sports industry.
- Any experience working for a team, athletic department, or event is beneficial.
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience are preferred.
- Strong communication skills are a necessity.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree?
2. Yes/No: Do you have at least one year of experience in making outbound sales calls?
3. Yes/No: Have you had prior employement with a major professional sports team, major college athletic program or major sporting event?
National Football League - 2 years ago
NFL Films promotes and preserves the history of the gridiron. Every year, the National Football League (NFL) subsidiary films about 270...