Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux's strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 45 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux's solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
To fulfill its mission to improve public health worldwide, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries. Its world headquarters are located in the Lyon area in France.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
bioMerieux is an Equal Oportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the training of the Operators in production from a technical aspect. Follow the training procedure to develop compliance for each position to perform manufacturing. In addition, this person is responsible for performing inspection and documentation functions that also take place in manufacturing and perform direct labor as needed.
This position will routinely interact with various internal departments or functions involved with the Engineering, Manufacturing and/or testing of our products. The major challenge will be to provide quality training to ensure operators understand the technical aspects of the job and can perform their job successfully. This requires demonstrating correct safe operation of all equipment, explaining production documentation and how to correctly complete it.
• Establish and follow a quality training program to ensure all operators are trained thoroughly and consistently in correct processes, procedures and machine operation. Keep organized tracking and documentation of required training.
• Provide thorough instruction to ensure operators understand the technical aspects of the job and can perform their job successfully. This requires demonstrating correct safe operation of all equipment, explaining production documentation and how to correctly complete it.
• Coordinate cross-training to ensure all manufacturing personnel can perform all departmental tasks.
• Obtains and documents all materials required for training.
• Knowledgeable of BioMerieux processes and equipment.
• Documents all necessary information on the DHR (Batch Record) forms. This includes but is not limited to the following: pick list for correct raw materials, sign-off sheet for verification of proper set-up, AQL forms for documentation of all quality inspections work orders, room parameters, equipment parameters. All documentation practices are to follow all appropriate GMP’s.
• Clean and organize work area before, during and after production runs. This includes cleaning equipment, sweeping floor, organizing containers, discarding scrap raw material and rejected cards, returning unused raw materials and organizing tools and cleaning supplies in their assigned place.
• Help organize coworkers’ activities with the group lead, schedule breaks and relieve coworkers for breaks.
• Assists and leads (at times) troubleshooting of various production problems and machine malfunctions.
• Performs and records production counts of finished product and transports finished product to the cooler for storage.
• Helps process product designated as nonconforming according to NCMR instructions.
• Reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential job function required for this position.
• Friday and/or Saturday work may be required.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• 2+ years’ experience training production personnel
• Experience developing training program
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to train on all shifts
• Understanding of GMPs, SOPs, ISO, FDA***
Biomerieux - 2 years ago
bioMérieux is a leading international diagnostics group that specialises in the field of in vitro diagnostics for clinical and...