As a Software Engineer on the AppInternals Xpert team at OPNET , you will use your Java programming experience and analytical skills to research, design, and develop intuitive user interface solutions. You will participate in the full software engineering cycle which starts with analyzing and understanding client requirements, working with senior developers in developing solutions that fulfill client needs within budget and schedule constraints, and helping in shaping the overall software architecture by conducting design reviews, code reviews, and implementation demo reviews.
Here is what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics degree or equivalent experience
- Java Programming experience
- Basic understanding of UML , XML and experience writing design documents
- Experience with internationalization
- Must have attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work on multiple concurrent projects effectively with a team.
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 19 months ago