Join our team and take your career to the next level. Windstream is a communications and technology solutions provider with operations in 48 states and the District of Columbia, generating about $6 billion in annual revenues. We provide IP-based voice and data services, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosting services and communication systems to businesses and government agencies. Windstream also delivers broadband, digital phone and high-definition TV services to residential customers primarily in rural areas and we operate a local and long-haul fiber optic network spanning 100,000 route miles.
The Senior Telecommunications/Network Analyst is responsible for the following: designs and implements network features and configurations for various small or simple networks and client sites OR assists senior/consulting telecommunications personnel on large or complex voice, data, or local area networks and client sites; assists in providing troubleshooting and/or disaster recovery services to data centers or client sites as needed; conducts portions of and/or assists others in preparing materials for presentations made to client and data center personnel; performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong background with Cisco IOS and related products
- ATM, Frame Relay, T1 and ISDN PRI experienced
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot MPLS WAN connections
- Experience in network packet captures and analysis
- Upgrades Install and maintain CISCO firewalls
- Install and maintain CISCO LAN Switches
- Knowledge of Network Design / Implementation
- Knowledge with Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies, deployment & troubleshooting
- Knowledge with Quality of Service (QoS) and *Network Optimization
- Ablility to Configure and troubleshoot OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP routing protocols
- Strong routing troubleshooting skills
- Able to deploy and support WAN routers at remote locations
- Ability to work out of a ticketing system queue
- Strong Customer Services Skills
- Dependable and Self Motivated
- Strong Communication Skills
College degree in a Technical or related field and 3-5 years professional level experience with 0-1 year supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 7+ years professional level related Technical experience with 0-1 year supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Professional Dues Reimbursement
Career Development and Training
Paid Time Off
Medical and Dental Insurance Options
Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Plan With Employer Match
Experience the benefits of a growing company
For all that you put into your job, you deserve the best in return. From a friendly, team-based environment to progressive salaries and health plans, our benefits work hard for you. See for yourself.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE/AAP Employer.
There is no relocation package offered for this position.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package,
and opportunities to grow your career within an excellent working environment.
WINDSTREAM IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Windstream is not just a Fortune 500 company. We’re also the provider of choice for four out of five Fortune 500 companies for data,...