The Banquet Server is responsible for the set-up and serving of food and beverages to guests at all banquet functions, according to the hotel standards.
otherwise move objects.
- High School graduate.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 6:43:09 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 12 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...