Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are an intricate part of the organization’s culture.
At MPC, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Our finance team is looking for additional talented individuals to join our Accounts Payable team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally ensure accurate documentation and processing of payables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Interested and qualified applicants please submit a resume for consideration to: Miniature Precision Components, Inc Human Resources Department 837 Walworth St. Walworth WI 53184 Fax: 262-275-6346 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Include ‘A/P Specialist’ in the subject line.
- Match invoice prices and quantities to purchase orders.
- Verify invoice extensions and invoice totals.
- Upload and convert receiving records to invoice in batches.
- Notify appropriate buyer or material manager of price or quantity discrepancies.
- Process non-payment notifications to vendors when invoice data is incomplete or incorrect and cannot be easily identified.
- Approve/process vendor charge backs, debits and paybacks as necessary.
- Approve/process retro price adjustments as necessary.
- Assign general ledger account numbers to check requests expense reports and invoices not requiring a purchase order.
- Verify check requests and expense reports for accuracy proper receipts and proper approval.
- Maintain vendor master file accuracy as changes occur.
- Associates Degree or two years into Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
MPC - 18 months ago