Donlen is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hertz, a leading provider of fleet leasing and management services.
Currently seeking a VP of Business Development based in the Mid Atlantic. Donlen is looking for an aggressive VP of Business Development who is happy to take on a challenge and who will really drive the business forward within assigned market place.
The VP of Business Development role is responsible for developing new business within their assigned territory. The VP of Business Development generates lease and services revenue for Donlen Corporation and its affiliated companies, and establishes strong client relationships. This position is within the "Regional Market" which services companies with fleet sizes ranging from 100 to 300 vehicles.
Mid Atlantic Market - MI, IN, OH, PA, DE, MD
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and customers within an assigned geographic region in a fleet size segment as defined by management, and providing status reports.
- Generating appointments/sales calls.
- Developing Donlen value proposition with the goal of signing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios.
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures.
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and service programs, and close sales.
- Achieving targeted financial goals as established by Donlen Management Team.
- Providing consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards).
- Creating a positive image of Donlen Corporation at local business functions.
- Coordinating with marketing staff to optimize lead generation and sales support functions.
- Managing expenses on a monthly basis.
- Traveling as necessary – requires commitment to meet prospects and customers timelines regardless of other duties that are required.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years financial sales experience and vehicle leasing experience preferred
- Complex relational selling is required
- High degree of business acumen
- Excellent ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have a demonstrated track record of being a top-achiever
- Goal-oriented sales professional with discipline to work independently is required
- Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills, and professional presence are required
Preferred Requirements :
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen Corporation - 20 months ago