Performs a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that includes both physical paper and electronic deposits. Functions include preparing physical items for processing on capture devices, performing data perfection/data entry on deposit transactions that require correction, filing/retrieving items as needed, balancing tasks, and other duties as assigned. Tasks are performed in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to internal and external customer requests for information. Variety and complexity of tasks will vary based on employee expertise and grade level.
Your Career is Here.
2nd Shift Scheduled Hour Range:
Monday through Friday: 5:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in clerical and customer service activities
- Ability to work within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve exceptions through data interpretation
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Strong PC skills
- Proficient and accurate 10 key/data entry skills
- Physical requirements could include lifting trays of work, pushing carts of work, standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and repetitive data entry
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...