Our client, a top tier Investment Bank in Jacksonville FL, is currently looking for a Windows System Administrator. The Windows System Administrator is responsible for administering, designing and architecting a Windows Server environment.
Primary technologies include: All Microsoft Server Operating Systems - Server 2003 / Server 2008, Microsoft Active Directory, SQL, Citrix, VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Clustering, Strong IIS6 / IIS7, VMWare, DNS.
- Manage the design, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all Windows servers, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Manage the design, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all Citrix systems.
- Manage the design, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all VMware systems.
- Benchmark, analyze and report on the Windows and VMware infrastructure and systems.
Qualification and Educational requirements
- Expert knowledge of All Microsoft operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of Citrix, VMware ESX / ESXi and Virtual Center.A Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
- Experience monitoring and supporting relational databases, one of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or similar preferred
- Command-line administration skills required
- Must submit to background check
- Must submit 3 professional references
- Must be able to work for any employer in the United States directly without restriction or requirement for our client to provide a Visa
Prospect 33 - 17 months ago
Through a flexible and sustainable business model, we achieve success for the world's leading financial services companies in North America,...