Required skillset |
- 4-7 years experience in client services, account management, or email marketing at a leading email service provider
- Experience developing email marketing plans with quantifiable impact
- Familiarity with key email metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Ability to build trust with and buy-in at a senior management level
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
- Software development background and startup experience a plus
What you would be working on:
-You will help our customers achieve significant value from the Movable Ink platform.
- Conceive, develop, and execute client-specific email marketing strategies
- Translate customer business objectives into effective use of the Movable Ink platform
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Assist the sales team as a solutions consultant
- Ensure that our customers are delighted
All offers will be subject to a completed background check
Movable Ink is the leading provider of agileEMAIL Marketing technology. Since the channel's inception, email has been frozen in time when a...