Olan Mills, a segment of Lifetouch Portrait Studios, is looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Guest Services Representative with a customer-focused attitude, excellent phone presence and solid computer skills.
As a Guest Services Representative , you will assist customers by answering telephone calls, providing information and answering questions related to Olan Mills photography products and services. In this role, you will ensure that each customer’s needs or concerns are addressed in a timely and courteous manner.
Please note that this role is part time (25-30 hours per week, 4-5 days per week) . Applicants must have the ability to work a flexible schedule during appointment center hours of Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Weekend availability is strongly desired.
· Greets and assists each telephone customer in a professional, courteous manner and maintains a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s relationship with Olan Mills. Maintains ethical work standards to preserve a high-quality customer service image.
· Confirms sitting appointments on a daily basis and reschedules customers who are unable to keep an appointment.
· Answers telephone and assists callers by answering questions and providing accurate information.
· Provides assistance to customers by helping to resolve issues, problems, or complaints in a timely and professional manner. Notifies the manager or supervisor if resolution cannot be obtained.
· Maintains acceptable production quota established by management and based on shift worked.
· Maintains a safe work environment by helping to keep work area neat, clean, and orderly. Reports any unsafe working condition to the manager or supervisor.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Experience & Education: 1+ years of customer service experience and High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Bilingual with English and Spanish speaking abilities strongly preferred.
· Strong communication skills with ability to effectively interact with customers on the telephone.
· Basic computer skills with the ability to effectively navigate through multiple screens.
At Lifetouch, we consider it a privilege to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families and organizations. For 75 years, Lifetouch has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality childhood, student and family photographs. Lifetouch provides professional portraits for preschools and schools, houses of worship and the retail market. With operations in all 50 states and Canada, Lifetouch Inc. is the largest employee-owned photography company in the world.
Lifetouch Portrait Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check.
Lifetouch - 13 months ago