An Aprimo, Inc. Manager of Software Engineering works as a part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company. The role manages a team of software engineers to maintain and deliver a high quality enterprise web-based application. The qualified candidate will possess excellent teamwork, leadership and communication skills accented by proven expertise in software development and software development management.
Responsible for leadership and management of a team of engineers focused on two to four product areas
Recruit, interview, hire and coach team members to build a highly effective development team adept at meeting business objectives
Work with individuals on the team to build, enable and monitor an appropriate career development plan
Work closely with the leadership from all product development disciplines to deliver highest quality product; discipline teams include product management, quality assurance, technical documentation and product marketing
Periodically lead smaller development programs ensuring process is followed and all program items are accounted for and managed by the cross-discipline leadership team
Scope, plan, create and manage realistic project schedules that meet business objectives and efficiently deploy the team across sometimes disparate projects
Participate in functional and technical design reviews ensuring the team's resources are appropriately assigned and the scope of work is realistic
Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Aprimo products
Work with the customer care organization and the development team to quickly trouble-shoot and resolve high visibility customer issues
If you believe in success and making it happen, we'd like to talk with you. Please compare your background to the qualifications below and apply right away. Be sure to include your salary requirements so that we can fully consider your interest.
When you join the Aprimo team, you join a cohesive group of energetic, enthusiastic, effective people who are motivated by the opportunity to take part in implementing a very impressive vision. At Aprimo, we are committed to our customers' success. We view our own success through their eyes, and we place our customers at the center of everything we do. We are a community-minded team with a fun, casual, flexible work environment. We promote an environment where individual recognition and commitment are important to our overall effectiveness.
- Ability to lead a team of software engineers to on-time, high quality completion of complex software projects
- A minimum of a BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience in .Net C# or other high level programming language
- A minimum of 4 year of professional experience with SQL and relational database concepts
- Demonstrable proficiency in Windows and or Web programming
- Object oriented programming and design
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and professional skills
- Ability to remain flexible and lead a development team through change in process or project
Teradata - 2 years ago
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...