Requisition #: 55260
Job Title: Regional Service Delivery Manager - GlobalView
Country: United States
City: El Paso
Employment Status: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Regional Service Delivery Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Service Delivery - GlobalView Americas
IDEAL LOCATION: El Paso, TX
HOURS: Monday to Friday; 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Note to ADP Associates
An associate must be in his/her current position for a minimum of 18 months to apply for any internal openings. He/she must inform their manager have they been invited for a second interview.
An associate who wishes to refer someone for a job, please advise the person to apply on-line at www.adp.ca.
Act as a liaison between GlobalView Client Service and GlobalView clients to ensure effective communication and coordination of issue management, service delivery activities, and achievement and reporting of overall ADP operational performance requirements.
With an emphasis on providing World Class Service, the Regional Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing expectations within the client organization and the GV and ADP Client Services team to ensure service delivery requirements are understood and achieved by both parties. Acts as a conduit to ensure effective communication and coordination on service related issues. Prepares and presents operational performance metrics. Assists in planning and coordination of service delivery events affecting both parties.
- Liaise with assigned GV clients and GV Client Services in an effort to effectively coordinate service delivery activities throughout the GV business model.
- Proactively monitor and advise client and Team Leaders on critical issues affecting service delivery.
- Work together with client and ADP groups to assess impact of issues and to assist in determining appropriate courses of action. Manage and monitor action plans in accordance with agreements.
- Act as escalation and coordination point to resolve high profile and/or critical issues occurring between the client and multiple ADP organizations.
- Work with CS team members to assess work loads and related time lines to effectively prioritize work prior to making commitments to clients for delivery.
- Recommend, develop and maintain effective issue tracking tools (spreadsheets, reports, etc.) to ensure effective communication on progression of outstanding issues.
- Acts as the client and/or ADP advocate, as appropriate, to ensure adherence to required service delivery model.
- Compile, review, and deliver operational performance metrics to assigned client organizations.
- Assist client and ADP in planning and coordinating for events that cause business impact to either party (upgrades, operational model changes, designated contact transitions, etc.).
- Identify and recommend improvements that benefit the operational model for client and ADP.
- Act as subject matter expert for prospect and/or client workshops related to the GV Client Services processing model.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Strong payroll industry expertise including competency and knowledge of the payroll processing and legislative requirements of at least one primary country.
- Ability to strongly influence the actions of others through communication, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Strong knowledge of GV Client Services operating model and related resource allocations.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of ADP operational models, products, and processes.
- Exceptional written and oral customer service and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence the actions of others.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task.
- Well developed inter personal skills, with an ability to communicate well at all organizational levels.
- Self starter, able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Customer service focused.
- Team player.
Previous management experience an asset
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, El Paso, TX
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Account Relationship Mgmt
ADP - 16 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...