The Territory Manager should demonstrate high level of business acumen & maturity, good communication and presentation skills along with high-energy levels. Ideal candidate should be ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed. Contacts with decision makers and opinion leaders in Key Accounts and ability to network effectively are essential, along with immediate good experience track record in the relevant territory.
- Responsible for sales activities in the concerned territory.
- Key account development and management.
- Networking with key hospital decision makers and end users to achieve significant Market share.
- To provide effective sales support to dealers in concluding business.
- To provide regular information to India Office on market share, product performance, and competitor activity, new product opportunities & the changing needs of the portable ultrasound market.
- Fiscal discipline with achievement of revenue goals on quarterly basis.
- To Achieve Territory’s quarterly revenue target.
- To ensure adequate Funnel generation in order to achieve the achievement of quarterly targets.
- To ensure timely collections against outstandings.
- To ensure timely collection of all documents from customers required as per the PNDT act.
- To increase the productivity of the current Distributors.
- To appoint New Distributors/sub dealers in unrepresented areas.
- To support Trade shows/Workshop & CME’S in Kerala.
with responsibility of achieving sales targets and dealer management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science /Biomedical engineering; MBA from a reputed institution is desired
- Minimum 3 years experience of successful sales in the medical technology segment preferably ultrasound systems with focus on hospital sales
- Should have prior or current work experience in Kerala
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
- Good contacts with decision makers in hospitals and opinion leaders along with ability to network.
- Ability to effectively promote value added solutions.
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of purchase procedures of both government and corporate hospitals.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Good level of maturity, good team working skills and ability to work under pressure. The candidate should have a pleasant personality and customer focus.
- Good communication and presentation skills, along with high-energy levels and capacity to respond positively to urgent customer and SonoSite revenue target requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Willingness to learn with a strong desire to excel.
SonoSite Inc. - 4 years ago