Job Description - Business Process Consultant - Inventory Management Intake & Scoping (BRA00088K) |
Business Process Consultant - Inventory Management Intake & Scoping ( Job Number: BRA00088K )
JOIN US AS A BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Project Manager
About This Opportunity
Help bring our guests what they want, when they want it, at whichever Target store they shop. From electronics to apparel to food and toys, you'll develop business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments to drive profitable sales, great value, quality and style.
Primary driver of process change and systems solutions to support new or changing business initiatives. Responsible for working with TTS team to implement an application that meets the business need and is readily adopted by the business partners. Also responsible for creating a plan to manage the organizational change resulting from their project, measuring the impact of the new system or process, and communicating progress to all levels of management. Pay grade varies depending on size and complexity of initiative.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Business Process Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive process change and system solutions to support new or changing business initiatives
- Effectively identify, prioritize and communicate business requirements to maximize functionality and merchant acceptance within a dollar and resource budget
- Facilitate review meetings with business users and project stakeholders
- Create, market and execute a change plan to ensure a high level of organizational adoption for their project
- Drive issue resolution with technology team, technology Project manager and Business Process Manager
- Manage the testing process to ensure application changes function as expected and meet the business need
- 4-year degree
- Strong project management/leadership skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to build consensus through negotiation and influence without authority
- Strategic thinker
- Able to demonstrate courage and drive change
Primary Location : United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
- 21 months ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...