The position exists to manage clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction in the daily care assignment and in the operations of the unit. The employee assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization values. This position coordinates the nursing and interdisciplinary team for daily patient care assignments. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be preferred per unit/department specialty.
- Ability to provide clinical reasoning; decision-making and clinical thinking.
- Ability to promote compassion and a therapeutic environment.
- Ability to provide multiple forms of communication (presence; touch; eye contact; etc.).
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural diversity at many levels.
- Ability to provide high level of patient confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills at the staff; patient and family levels.
- Ability to actively seek educational opportunities to improve clinical practice.
- Ability to maintain quality-working relationship with peers.
- Ability to react appropriately in any environment or situation.
- Endoscopy experience for EGDs, ERCPs, Colons and Bronchoscopies.
- Ability to Circulate on GI procedures.
- Knowledge of GI equipment and procedures.
- Responsible pre-procedure preparation and recovery patients.
- Call coverage for weekdays and weekends.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 9 months ago