Division: Production & Supply
Function: Formulations / Tolling
State/Province: Nebraska [NE]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Maintenance Technician 2
Job ID: 3773
- Maintenance Tech II position to support daily production needs as required and occasional capital project activities at the Omaha Site.
- Capable of performing service and light maintenance on packaging and processing equipment. Some examples but not limited to Pumps, Conveyors, Lifts, Welding, Steam, Air, Water systems, Mixers, and HVAC.
- Carry out daily maintenance activities and report back on results based on procedures and work orders that are assigned.
- Report to work on regular basis, work overtime, 2nd/3rd shifts as required.
- Generate and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain and improve safety, environmental, and housekeeping standards; work within site policies & procedures.
- Effectively use safety equipment, such as respirators, protective clothing.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting or equivalent.
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, capable of operating a forklift, continuous learning, applied learning, teamwork, managing work & time, safety awareness.
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges:
- Maintain Safe Work Behaviors
- Maintain Safe Work Environment
- Show initiative
- Promote Teamwork
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently dependent on job assignment
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained to enable manufacture of high quality products
- Maintain training knowledge and use in everyday work
- Ability to work a rotating shift as required supporting production needs.
- Travel Requirements – minimal.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary of...