Regional Sales Manager
This field sales position is responsible for providing leadership to the sales and account management processes and growing
Terracotta's revenues associated with the full breadth of Terracotta products / solutions for an assigned region.
The job represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving sales/account management skills,
product knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills, and direction of other Terracotta specialized resources assigned to the account(s).
- 5 years professional experience
- Undergrad University Degree
- Extensive knowledge Middleware, Java, NO SQL, Big Data
- Experience & passion - Successful track record in selling and customer account management for small, medium or large customer accounts; high, demonstrated energy levels,
extremely motivated to succeed; accountable for results; able to be alert and adaptable in a very fast-paced environment
- Proven track record, discipline and methodology of building pipeline necessary to achieve quota goals.
- Attention to Detail
- Focus and execution, Decision Making &Problem Solving, Influence and Persuasion, Negotiating