Senior Professional: Technology Analyst
Remote Work Authorized
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Feb 19, 2013, 10:26:45 AM
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes organizational needs that require system support; gathers, compiles and interprets information as well as assessing regulatory and risk issues.
- Identifies methodologies for testing functions, summarizing data to develop a recommended course of action, and analyzing and modifying existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Interfaces with business units including middle management and/or internal resources to ensure quality and timeliness through the testing of project/release work.
- Gathers and documents requirements and participates in the design, development and improvement to infrastructure.
- Reviews system functionality and operational problems and determines required enhancements needed to improve system functionality and meet business needs.
- Acts as internal consultant providing guidance on more complex projects and planning the work of others in order to meet project deadlines.
- Oversees technical website on tools and conducts training classes for IT personnel on available tools and how to use them. Creates new tools as required.
- Performs systems analyses of business and/or computing environment problems of diverse/difficult scope and complexity that includes requirements definition, interfacing with users, and providing cost and benefit analyses. Prepares complex trade-off studies and benchmark analyses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of technology analysis experience
- Experience working with the technology industry and technology architecture
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good skills in data administration, design and architecture
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Ability to work in a team environment
- In depth knowledge of Naval Education & Training (NETC) applications, NETC Electronic Classroom (ECR), Navy Portfolio Management & DADMS/DITPR-DON experience.
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
CSC est l’un des leaders mondiaux dans le conseil ainsi que dans la mise en oeuvre, pour les entreprises, de solutions et de services...