Job Title: Identity & Access Management Project Manager
Identity and Access Project Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of CA Identity Management module, as part of the larger transformation program; directs the program strategy, structure, oversight, and ensuring compliance with operational process and procedures. This person is responsible for governing the identity lifecycle processes around roles/rules, monitor access control processes to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency and compliance with standards and control objectives, providing change management advisory services and proper communication channels through training and other channels in order to adopt identity governance processes, provide advisory and consultation to system development projects, and program metrics. Should be highly focused IT professional delivering exceptional customer service, extremely knowledgeable in security administration, and possesses excellent communications skills. PM will be involved in overall and day-to-day management of the implementation of this module done by a third-party vendor, coordinating with the overall program team, creating work plan and tracking progress of the module delivery, identifying risks and raising issues to the program.
Act as the project manager for End-to-end management of consumer-facing Identity Management application projects for a public cloud service Manage Identity Management web services implementation Manage user registration application migration to a scalable web infrastructure Primary project interface for SW vendor SOW creation and delivery management (alignment, monitoring, scope, escalations) Primary project interface for IT project team and BU stakeholders Act as primary contact to Senior IT Management, including and up to the CIO -- on project progress and status Function within the IT governance methodologies and technologies including the IT PPM tools Work with the project leaders to identify resource requirements, determine appropriate team members, organize project deliverables, and define scope of project Support business analysis and process discussions as part of the application migration activities throughout the lifecycle of the project Responsible for all senior management-level presentations to stakeholder with needs analysis findings and next steps as it pertains to the project Consolidate project plans with appropriate time frames for a successful implementation Manage stakeholder expectation throughout the project re: scope, budget, billing, schedules and timeframes Define and manage scope of project , identify out-of-scope tasks and present to stakeholder for sign off
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant program/ project management experience
- Excels working in a dynamic, fast-changing project environment
- Project/program management; CA products, CA Identity & Access Management
- Identity and Access Management, IDM, FICAM, PIV, HSPD-12, CA Site Minder , CA Identity Minder , CA Governance Minder , Microsoft Windows Infrastructure, PKI
- Experience in overseeing at least one Enterprise wide transition to a large IDM solution (Computer Associates Site Minder ).
- Experience with off the shelf IDM / SSO products and various technologies around IDM, such as SAML, OAuth, Open ID, etc.
- Comfortable managing aggressive schedules driven by the diverse needs from product management, Marketing, Legal, and IT for a consumer-facing cloud service
- Experience integrating requirements and managing constraints across multiple business units (Product Management, SW Engineering, Marketing, Legal, IT)
- Experience with specific software project management methodologies: SDLC, SCRUM, DSDM
- Experience in software development
- Understanding of IT application architecture principles
- Prior experience successfully managing large-scale IT deployment projects.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and possess excellent presentation skills
- Strong individual and team time management skills, prioritizing and delegating tasks
Monster - 6 months ago