Deli Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees in the hot deli area. Along with providing excellent customer service, they are to assist the Deli Manager by ensuring that food in the hot deli is fresh and the area is kept clean and well stocked. The ideal candidate for this position will have a basic knowledge of food safety standards and have experience in the food service industry.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position, especially with a restaurant or foodservice background
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to maintain equipment according to food safety standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 2 years ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...