A Physical Therapist coordinates with other health care professionals working towards Intermountain Healthcare’s healing commitment to produce the best possible outcomes for patients. A Physical Therapist is an essential part of the healing team that is engaged in the process of evaluating and treating patients. They design, implement and continuously modify and adapt Physical Therapy programs for each patient according to assessments and goals desired. They educate patients and families regarding proper rehab methods and techniques. They are able to have a positive impact and make a difference to those they serve.
Entry Rate: $29.68
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Variable days/evenings
Department: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Additional Details: This position is NOT Per Diem. This position may also be required to travel throughout the Utah Valley area.
- Physical Therapist license required or license eligible (Will be brought in at a lower rate if license eligible until licensed)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Must demonstrate the ability to assess patient information and make appropriate recommendations
- Requires communication with coworkers, patients, and others in an effective, pleasant manner
- Must have a graduated from an accredited univerisity with a Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Must have a Physical Therapy License to practice in the State of Utah or be license eligible.
- Must have a current CPR for Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer certification
- Must be able to transfer and position patients independently and safely
- Previous outpatient / oupatient experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...