Kaplan Higher Education (www.khec.com), is a division of Kaplan, Inc (www.kaplan.com), and The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO). Presently, we are providing post-secondary education at more than 70 college campuses nationwide.
Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is a unit of Kaplan, Inc., a worldwide education services provider and a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO)
Benefits available for those who qualify:
- Immediate health and dental plans
- Sick days, holidays, and vacation days
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Group Legal Services
- Financial Planning
Texas School of Business - Houston SW campus is currently hiring admissions representatives.
The Adult Admissions Representative is responsible for presenting the campus and its programs to prospective students. The Adult Admissions Representative works primarily with students who are one year out of high school and beyond in the schoolâ€™s local area. The Adult Admissions Representative conducts all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and Kaplan, policies and regulations.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Operate within federal and state regulations at all times
- Adhere to company Admissions Code of Conduct, policies and proceduresâ€¢ Utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future and current students
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first.
- Help and consult with prospective students on the benefits of education
- Accurately and compliantly communicate the campus features and program information to prospective students.
- Participate in follow-up activities with enrolled students
- Keep current on the programs offered and continually seek to improve product knowledge
- Conduct extensive phone work
- Generate personally developed inquiries and referrals
- Forecast new students who will be in class to accurately account for classroom occupancy
- Participate in campus events such as open houses, orientations and career days
- Input all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively participate in training development as needed both in a group and individually
- Promptly submit required reports or projects
- Appropriately represent the campus and uphold company values at local school and community events
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Other duties as assigned
Associateâ€™s Degree (A.A.) Minimum/Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred
Less than 1 year of related experience
Customer-facing experience preferred
Experience with CampusVue or other higher education database management system preferred
Adept in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants should submit resumes in Word format to: DSteinhauser@tsb.edu
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate accurately and positively by telephone, email and other media to students and internal customers
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service with a wide variety of individuals who possess varying educational backgrounds and life experiences
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn how to use a database management system
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines
- Time management skills
- Mature, self-driven, results oriented individual with ability to critically assess own performance
- Desire to help others, enthusiastic and outgoing, positive attitude, strives for success, professional demeanor
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Kaplan Higher Education Campus - 3 years ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...