At National we pride ourselves in having a world-class team that champions growth, diversity and operational excellence. We're creating an environment that inspires an insatiable desire to learn, stretch and do things better every day. Due to our rapid growth in the office furniture industry we are seeking individuals to be key players on our team.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for
Successful candidates must possess
- Manage showroom operations, procedures, activates and budgets
- Develop showroom events and network throughout territory for showroom exposure within community
- Maintain showroom in accordance to Marketing direction
- Train and conduct presentations on National's product line
- Assist sales personnel with product specifications and drawings
- Progressive self-starter with the ability to work independently in our fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills is essential
- Microsoft Office and other software skills will be a plus
- Knowledge of the office furniture industry a benefit but not required
Kimball International, Inc - 22 months ago
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...