Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for an experienced Capgemini/Oracle partner development manager to develop relationships and manage the success of our global partnership. As a partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, and many more cloud services. Responsibilities include owning the strategic relationship with one of the largest ISVs in the world, driving executive alignment, product team alignment, marketing support, along with field and channel relationships. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, hands on experience working with Capgemini/Oracle and their partners, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience working with Capgemini and/or Oracle on a global basis to define product strategies, develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Engage the Capgemini/Oracle field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for both parties.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction. This includes developing a detailed alliance plan and establishing a process to track the progress toward goals.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with Capgemini/Oracle and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Understand the partner’s technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of AWS product offerings.
- Experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms.
- The right person will possess 15 years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- A minimum of 5 years working with Capgemini and/or Oracle ISV and channel partners.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics, with hands on experience negotiating enterprise contracts with F100 companies
- Track record of managing Global Enterprise Accounts, with all up responsibility across the entire organization
- Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS and in the partner’s organization.
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science Background or hands on IT experience
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...