Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Interventional Logistics We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the technical activities needed to accomplish objectives that support program needs by providing advanced support in the coordination of schedules to meet customer requirements across a single product line or family. This position may be assigned to a corporate function, to plan Inventory or Demand, a Plant function, to plan Production or to Service or MVS, to plan Service and Repair related activities.
The incumbent will:
The successful candidate is required to possess the following:
- Develop and issue detailed plans for assigned area of responsibility, necessary to achieve customer delivery commitments and to maintain inventory targets, where applicable.
- Facilitate the analysis of supply shortfalls impacting internal and/or external customer requirements and ensure root cause identification and corrective action determination.
- Monitor supply activities and expedite with the appropriate departments as necessary to insure customer delivery commitments are met.
- Review and disposition materials requested by internal MEDRAD customers, where applicable and monitor performance.
- Maintain SAP planning parameters for assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare and issue reports related to supply activities and customer delivery performance.
- Bachelor†s Degree required with 5-7 years† experience.
- Experience with Windows-based computer applications
- Experience with Enterprise Resources Management (ERP) software applications
- Leading cross-functional projects
- Microsoft Office Applications - Microsoft Excel/ Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven knowledge and understanding of supply chain management processes
- Proven ability to operational plans and metrics
- Strong competency in Customer Focus, Driving for Results, Integrity and Trust, Ethics and Values and Compassion
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials...