Books-A-Million, Inc. is the third largest book retailer in the nation and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 18 states and the District of Columbia under the names of Books A Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, and Books and Company.
- A love for books
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Greet every customer with a smile and offer assistance immediately
- Ring purchases on the cash register (booksellers must be 18 to run a register)
- Explain the Discount Card Program to every customer. All Books-A-Million associates are required to sell the Discount Card. The card provides a means for customers to save money on every item in the store.
- Provide a clean workplace.
Please note the
3 digit store number
of the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
TX-Beaumont-6155 Eastex Freeway - Suite C-324-Store #172
Books-A-Million -- Retail
Books-A-Million - 3 years ago
Books-A-Million caters to readers who aren't millionaires. The third-largest US bookseller (behind Amazon and Barnes & Noble)...