About the Job
Our team is looking for a seasoned web designer to join EverFi’s corporate marketing team. This individual possesses a high degree of natural creative talent complemented by a strong problem solving approach that will enable them to articulate EverFi’s brand promise and develop deliverables that support new prospect development as well as existing client management and retention. They will incorporate design and technology best practices to a multi-faceted set of creative deliverables. This person is expected to work closely with other designers, agency creative team, and internal developers and engineers to produce high-end design solutions and concepts across both interactive and print channels.
The Web Designer must bring a heavy emphasis on interactive design and user experience. This person must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a fast motor and the proven ability to manage a complex slate of projects across the organization. She/he must also be team oriented, but also be able to work independently with multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for the design, layout, and usability of EverFi’s web presence and development of partner related web initiatives.
- Oversee and direct the graphic design and production of high-quality marketing materials including web pages, assorted marketing collateral, event signage and PowerPoint presentations.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, lay out websites, feature images, adapt graphics and logos, and translate website mockups into code.
- Design, develop, modify, and manipulate graphic images, photography, logos, and icons for web sites, web applications and other client and development team needs.
- Write code for new web pages and layouts in HTML and CSS, integrating external tools such as social networking via embedded widgets.
- Develop tight and accountable relationships with key internal stakeholders including marketing, product development and account management teams.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and competing schedules to accomplish priorities of multiple levels.
- Utilize best practices, and metrics where possible, to provide internal clients with insight and recommendations on graphic design deliverables.
- Partner across the EverFi team to conceptualize and develop superb creative deliverables that articulate our brand vision and support our sales and client management needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum 3 years experience as a designer/web developer in an agency or company environment.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in cross browser compatibility.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- A portfolio review will be requested – PDF and website samples are a plus
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, presentation skills and relationship management.
EverFi - 12 months ago