Safely install, remove, repair, assemble, disassemble, and test Wellhead equipment (casing heads, casing spools, tubing heads, valves, etc.) in shop, onshore, and offshore environments in accordance with Weatherford and Original Equipment Manufacturer procedures.
- Prepare accurate field service tickets / job reports and other administrative forms as required
- Responsible for assigned vehicle maintenance and inspection
- Conduct job safety analysis
- May assist in developing job action planning with customer on location
- Install and/or remove equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures
- Assemble, disassemble, test equipment in performance of advanced troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- May be required to train Equipment Operators / Service Tech I's
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on new related processes
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 2 years Wellhead Services equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Good operational and maintenance knowledge of Wellhead equipment
- 1 year wellhead experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...