Minimum Salary: 63000 Midpoint Salary: 79000 Maximum Salary: 95000
ATK Sporting is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of ammunition, shooting and tactical accessories and firearms. Our brands include Federal Premium, Outers, RCBS, Weaver, Blackhawk, Eagle, CCI, Speer, Champion Target and Savage Arms. We proudly service government, law enforcement and commercial customers.
Our organization is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the financial organization of our Sporting business. The position will be based in Anoka, MN.
Provide key planning, analysis and forecasting for SG&A expenses including:
Working closely with Sales & Marketing to create monthly and annual spending plans
Working closely with functional leads to develop monthly and annual discretionary and G&A spending plans
Ensure SG&A results are reported to Sporting management per required schedules
Provide key analysis of monthly performance and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual forecast
Support ROI analysis on discretionary investments
Support SG&A related corporate and external audits
Establish strong customer working relationships
Support month end/quarter end close process
Support key business analysis and acquisition integration
Ensure compliance with all internal and external financial reporting processes and procedures
Create and support an environment of financial control
Lead and support other keyinitiatives as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree or CPA a strong plus)
- 5+ years in a Financial analysis role
- Outstanding PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to interface with senior leadership
- Experience in manufacturing environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to function well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and prioritize work
- Possesses demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to accomplish assigned duties with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to proactively identify problems and take the initiative to ensure quick resolution
- Consistently behaves in a manner that demonstrates commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility for self-checking the accuracy of his/her work and the work of others as needed
- Ability to work confidently and accurately under tight time constraints. Operates with a sense of urgency.
Start building your future today! Please go to www.atk.com/careers and search requisition ID SLS20130807-27631. Please build a profile and apply online to the position.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical and dental, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
less than 25%
Years of Experience:
Nearest Major Market:
Financial, Financial Analyst, Compliance, Business Analyst, CPA, Finance, Legal, Technology
Orbital ATK - 20 months ago
Space is not the final frontier for Alliant Techsystems (ATK), as long as its aerospace/defense offerings are paving new paths. Through four...