The pharmacy student intern position is an opportunity for students enrolled in an accredited school of pharmacy to train and learn in the pharmacy environment. The pharmacy student is an asset to the pharmacy department, assisting pharmacists in providing pharmacy services including the evaluation and input of licensed independent practitioner orders/prescriptions, and the technical functions of drug procurement, preparation, and distribution. The pharmacy student intern gains invaluable experience, becoming proficient in pharmacy technical functions and the basic pharmacology and utilization of medications. These and all other duties are completed under the supervision of a pharmacist.
Entry Rate: $15.89
Benefits Eligible: No
- Enrollment in an accredited school of pharmacy is required and actively pursuing a degree and licensure as a pharmacist
- Must have a current Utah Pharmacy Intern license
- This opportunity is available to first year pharmacy students
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- Prior Pharmacy Technician hospital experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 15 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...