Requisition #: 56374
Job Title: Associate Collection Specialist
Country: United States
City: El Paso
Employment Status: Full Time
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., with nearly 9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging nearly 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world.
As a Associate Collections Specialist, you will:
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, letter, etc. in an effort to collect outstanding invoice balances.
- Update and maintain communication record in our accounting system (Oracle), to ensure that each account contains all details of interactions with clients and other ADP Associates regarding the status of that account.
- Continuously work to reduce the percentage of accounts that are aging
- Resolve all open credits on accounts in a timely manner.
As a Associate Collections Specialist, you will receive:
- Exposure to all departments of ADP through your ongoing support of and interaction with these various business partners.
- Opportunity for growth into the higher level positions within the Collections department, such as Senior Collector and Technical Support Specialist.
- A comprehensive benefits package to include health, 401K, pension and fun discounts, all provided at day one of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement and an award winning training and development program to help you further your career.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
To qualify, you must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably accounts receivable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple deadlines and tasks
- Service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type accurately and quickly learn various software systems
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- General accounting or banking knowledge helpful
ADP benefits include first day coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k and Pension Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, extensive training offerings, and much more!
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, El Paso, TX
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Area of Interest: Credit/Collection
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...