ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
1. 12:30pm-9:30pm during the week and a full shift on Saturday
2. 12:30pm-9:30pm during the week and a full shift on Sunday
-Ability to focus on Real Time using excel and Workforce Management software
-WFM experience in a large call center environment
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Uses workforce scheduling applications to track and monitor call volume and trends. Monitors
productivity metrics and schedules to ensure adequate staffing to meet business needs.
Develops and maintains a scheduling database to track availability of associates. Prepares and
communicates schedules based on call volume forecasts and available staffing. Frequently
provides call volume/agent reports.
• Uses workforce scheduling applications to track and monitor call volume and trends; identifies agents outside acceptable thresholds and communicates discrepancies to the appropriate manager/supervisor.
• Monitors productivity metrics and schedules to ensure adequate staffing in coordination with training, meetings, breaks/meals, and time-off as needed.
• Develops and maintains a scheduling database to track availability of associates. Prepares and communicates daily and weekly schedules based on call volume forecasts and available staffing; coordinates associate schedule change requests and scheduling of time off.
• Provides call volume/agent reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Integrity/High Standards
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED with 1-3 years of call center operations experience and/or training required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Workforce scheduling experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of call center operations and scheduling
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution
• Organization, time management, multi-tasking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...