- Provides administrative and clerical support, specifically related to purchasing department activities, managers, and staff.
- Maintains files, logs, records of invoices, purchase orders, and other related documentation.
- Maintains information on computer systems. Assists in expediting orders. May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates.
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items.
- Maintenance of software licensing for corporately owned, 3rd party software to minimize organizational cost through standardization and tracking.
- Maintenance of records for software purchases, warranties, license key information, maintenance agreements, and license entitlements to assist with administrative and departmental tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Work Location: USA - Omaha No. of Positions 1 Minimum Qualifications • High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years general office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) Highly Desired Qualifications • Knowledge of MS Excel
- Data entry skills Position Category Regular F/T
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...