Destination Maternity Corporation has a career
opportunity for a Part-Time Supervisor in the Corpus
Christi, TX area. The Part-Time supervisor is
accountable for maximizing sales, creating a positive
shopping experience for the client, and managing the
store's visual and operational standards. Part-Time
Supervisors assist in the hiring and training of high
performance sales teams. Plays a role in helping to
achieve company-directed business results.
achieve productivity standards.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding store sales goals and
maximize their potential and performance.
- Assist in training and developing associates to
- Share sales successes, business opportunities, and
timekeeping. Minimize controllable costs.
- Assist in controlling payroll, ensuring accurate
- Ensure that excellent customer service is provided to
maintaining company standards.
- Interpret and timely execute visual directives while
sizing, pricing, and distribution.
- Knowledge of fit, fashion, style, quality, competition,
policies and procedures.
- Understand, support, and comply with all company
- One year of prior retail management experience
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal
- Six months of retail experience preferred.
- Mobility and ability to travel.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to operate computer/cash register.
- Ability to work, nights, and holidays.
Req. Code : 175
Destination Maternity Corporation - 2 years ago
Destination Maternity Corporation (formerly Mothers Work, Inc.) is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel, using its...