Azimetry Inc, based in Bellevue,
WA is looking for technicians to fill multiple positions in our fast growing company.
We are looking for bright, energetic people that can function in a fast paced environment and take pride in a job well done.
Commitment to outstanding quality and respect for the meaning of a deadline is a must.
- Applicants selected will be computer savvy and have the ability to adapt and quickly learn how to use new software tools and approaches to enable you to complete work in an efficient manner.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with data processing for ABGPS/IMU, LiDAR, and digital imagery, have a basic understanding of geodesy, surveying, and data transformations, LiDAR classification software, and LiDAR flight planning. Demonstrated experience with LiDAR editing/classification, experience with breakline and planimetric creation, and with LiDAR project deliverables such as DEMs and Contour generation.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Highly motivated with a desire and aptitude for learning.
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Azimetry - 22 months ago