Our world-renowned health care network is anchored by our flagship facility, University Hospitals Case Medical Center. Located in Cleveland's historic University Circle, this 947-bed academic medical center and tertiary-care hospital is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's best hospitals in 13 medical and surgical specialties. It comprises three centers of excellence: Seidman Cancer Center, MacDonald Women's Hospital, and Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital; and The Center for Clinical Research, the largest medical research center in Ohio.
Position Description/Essential Duties:
- Coordinate and oversee clinical and regulatory operations in clinical research protocols conducted by principal investigator(s) at University Hospitals Case Medical Center.
- Under limited supervision, manages and coordinates activities related to salary charges to grant awards in Oracle labor Distribution module, works as a Kronos Time keeper and serves as a key contributor to the grants accounting team in overall management of research grant awards
- Organizes tasks and performs efficiently to meet management goals.
- Coordinate and perform study specific regulatory processes across multiple studies of different therapeutic areas and phases.
- Documents, records and assimilates accurate patient records and study records to ensure documentation compliance with sponsor guidelines and internal and external regulatory agencies
Two years of clinical research preferred OR an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
Ability to prioritize the work of multiple projects.
Bachelor’s degree or BSN.
Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical research or research certification such as Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC), Clinical Research Associate (CCRA), or Clinical Research Professional (CRP)
IRB experience, budgets and compliance experience.
IRIS experience preferred.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills:
- Detail-oriented with the ability to collect, compile, and analyze information.
- Ability to understand and communicate research protocol requirements to others.
- Able to work independently on multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency with medical terminology.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Computer skills required - Excel, Access and Word.
** This is a Grant Funded Position **
University Hospitals is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Caring for patients and their families. Advancing medical knowledge, technologies and practices. Developing and educating the next...