We are looking for a Lead Flash Developer who is both a skilled programmer and a person who can motivate our team of game developers to successfully complete social games. As Lead Flash Developer, you are responsible for defining our social game frameworks and architecture. You also like to contribute to our Research and Development by keeping up to date with the market, scanning new development tools, and trying innovative technologies. But as a hands-on person, you certainly do enjoy coding and working on innovative gameplay yourself.
Our candidate is self-motivated and has a keen affinity for game-technology. Youâll be a part of optimizing and refining one of our game engines in Flash front-end. Show us your skills and the cool stuff youâve made; pretty soon, millions of users will see your work daily. As a lead, you will work closely with artists, designers, project management and, of course, the Technology team.
Weâre building games that are changing how social games are played and the success of our games has established us as a definitive leader in the strategic massively multi-player social gaming space. Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and create and own the outcome of your contributions â contributions that impact millions of gamers daily. Read more about us at kabam.com.
Think you have what it takes to make real games? We want to meet you.
- A computer science (Bachelor or Master level) degree or similar experience
- A proven track record (6 to 8 years) in a game development role as a Senior or Lead
- Hands-on experience in leading a team
- 5+ years development experience in Action Script (AS2 and AS3)
- A team player with strong social and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating with back-end services (PHP/Ruby)
- Familiarity with web-scale infrastructures with LAMP stack experience
- Strong understanding of web technologies and web service API calls
- Good UI and visual design sense
- Passion for games a huge plus
- Passion for Social Strategy Online Games and/or MMOs
- Conflict Resolution Through Open Communication
- Extremely Organized
- Leadership, Scheduling and Consensus-Building Abilities
- 3 years ago - save job
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes games that are available on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel...