Job Description: Apple is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic web production developer to join our team and make a difference! As part of the Apple Online Store team, your work will be viewed by millions of people around the world. We are a fun and hard-working team looking for a dynamic web production developer who is not afraid of challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key job responsibilities:
Skills and requirements:
- Working as a web production developer with cross-functional teams, understanding and refining user interface requirements, designing and building layouts and templates, clearly documenting the development process.
- Working with our publishing team, delivering front-end code that integrates easily into the publishing environment.
- Working with our design team, transforming Photoshop mock-ups to HTML layouts styled with CSS to build both promotional campaign and product launch pages for the Apple Online Store.
- Working with the engineering team, maintaining staging environment layouts and CSS using Subversion.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing front-end code for large-scale websites.
- Experience with Photoshop or similar visual design tools.
- Proficiency in addressing and quickly fixing browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to work efficiently under incredibly tight timelines and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of product and services.
- Understanding of challenges behind localization of large-scale sites and its impact on web development.
- Knowledge and eagerness to implement current web design and development trends including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with content management systems and Subversion or similar file management systems.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Passion for creating a great user experience and interaction.
- Understanding of performance, web analytics, SEO techniques.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies and back-end frameworks.
- B.S. / B.A. degree or equivalent work experience.
Apple - 18 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...