This job is great for those who love the resort lifestyle, enjoy being in Grand Teton National Park and having Fun !
- Providing a warm welcome to guests entering the Lodge
- Courteously providing the efficient sale of tickets to all the activities offered by the Grant Teton Lodge company, Yellowstone Tours, Lake Tours, Horse back rides and more!
- Required to be knowledgeable and provide information regarding Grand Teton Lodge Company, Grand Teton National Park and the surrounding Jackson Hole area
- Accurately performs record keeping tasks
- Strong working knowledge of computers
- Fluent in understanding and speaking English
- Friendly, courteous personality, ability to relate well to guests and employees, ability to perform under pressure.
- Basic math skills
- Experience with Visual One
- Knowledge of Grand Teton National Park
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- Jackson Lake Lodge is the largest of all the eco-friendly resorts and boasts 385 rooms, from the stunning suites in the main lodge to the cottage rooms that surround. As the “eco-center” of Grand Teton Lodge Company, Jackson Lake Lodge offers activities galore. The lodge itself houses several restaurants, retail shops, adventure outfitters, and a heated swimming pool.
LIFE AT GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY:
With a mission to Preserve, Protect and Inspire, Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC) operates the lodging, restaurants, tours and activities at Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, and the Jenny Lake and Gros Ventre campgrounds located in Grand Teton National Park.
Depending on work location, employees are housed in furnished dormitories or cabins in our employee villages, where you will share a room with one or more fellow employees and can enjoy employee recreation activities and events. Dorm employees participate in our Employee Meal Plan, as there are no cooking facilities in the dorms. An employee RV park with a limited number of spaces is also available for those with their own fully self-contained RV’s for a minimal daily fee. Go to www.gtlc.com/employment/ for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company. Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
As an employee of GTLC or FRC, you are also an employee for Vail Resorts which can provide you with opportunities to work and play in some of the world's most iconic locations, for a season or maybe even a lifetime. Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Grand Teton Lodge Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer