Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related business field is preferred.
3-5 years of billing/invoicing experience is preferred.
3-5 years of sales administrative support experience is required.
Strong project management, customer service and administrative skills are required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required.
Good time management and organization skills are required.
Fabick CAT is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for 99 counties in mid and southern Missouri and southern Illinois. We have been in business for over 90 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Invoice domestic and pipeline rentals and sales
- Ensure sales are invoiced within Caterpillar guidelines in order not to lose any finance subsidies and post sale credits
- Reconcile machine inventory balances with accounting system (IAS) on a daily basis
- Responsible for physical inventory taking and reconciling the differences
- Resolve issues with service jobs charged to the wrong inventory or sales expense accounts and with service jobs griefing out in accounting affecting machine inventory
- Answer sales representatives’ questions about Caterpillar programs, machine inventory and billing
- Perform order entry, order management and reporting functions.
- Any and all duties as assigned.
Fabick CAT - 19 months ago