We are looking for Auto Service Center Manager to effectively lead and develop our Service Techs.
We expect our automotive associates to provide the best customer service for their automotive needs. The services we provide include Battery installation, Tire installation and repair, wheel alignments, brakes service, exhaust service and fluid exchanges.
We offer full benefits including profit sharing for FT associates after 90 days. Our associates enjoy every other weekend off. We are closed on all the major holidays so our associates can spend that time with their families.
1.) Provide outstanding customer service.
2.) Supervise Service Center associates. Oversee scheduling of appointments for the Service Center.
3.) Assign jobs/tasks to Service Technicians.
4.) Provide technical assistance and training for service technician associates.
5.) Complete 30-60-90 day and annual performance evaluations.
6.) Perform all Service Technician, Service Desk Coordinator and Service Center Assist Manager duties when necessary.
7.) Maintain and repair service center equipment.
8.) Conduct daily shop goal assessments to meet company goals/budgets.
9.) Drive company and customer vehicles.
10.) Assist store manager in the hiring process for new Service Center Associates.
11.) Assist in controlling all Service Center expense including but not limited to payroll, claims and supplies.
12.) Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and Safety Policies.
• You must have a valid Driver's License.
• Must be able to work every other weekend.
• Must possess or have the ability to obtain forklift certification.
• Ability to train, delegate and supervise others.
• Ability to read and speak English and communicate with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to learn and perform all primary job functions within the adjustment period.
• Ability to function as a team member and ability to work under specific instructions.
• You must value a safe work environment and follow our safety guidelines.
Blain Supply, Inc. - 2 years ago