Learn to be a LEADER at Springleaf Financial Services, one of the nation’s largest consumer finance companies.
- 90 years of consumer lending experience
- Structured training and promotions from within
- 800+ offices in 25 states
During training you’ll gain valuable experience through computerized and on-the-job training for all aspects of managing, lending, servicing and collecting. The duration of the training program is driven by the geographic location. Depending on lending laws and licensing requirements, training is typically 18-24 months. However, the key to the training time is your drive to succeed and advance.
Trainees will learn all aspects of:
- Personal Loans
- Retail Financing
Trainees will learn how to:
At the completion of the training program, trainees will be prepared to lead and develop a team of engaged employees in a branch office, champion the ultimate customer experience, and build current and new customer relationships. There is a promotional opportunity in the training program to Assistant Manager.
- Build solid relationships with customers (individual & business) and employees
- Develop, manage, and operate a branch office
- Successfully solicit and sell our products through customized sales techniques
- Specialize in our financial services; becoming an expert to effectively recognize customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Handle entire loan processing cycle; gaining experience evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings
- Handle all aspects of past due account adjustments, including repayment of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency
THIS POSITION HAS MONTHLY SALES AND COLLECTION GOALS.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Candidates must possess:
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- A four-year college degree (preferred) or
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 4 years related experience
- High energy and a drive to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The desire to work with people
- Sales and leadership ability or experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills (a plus)
- The ability to obtain insurance licenses (as required by the State)
- The ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
- Willingness to work some weekday evening and some weekend hours
- Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver’s license
Join us to work in an exciting industry and diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, and a diversified 401(k) program.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then wait no longer.
- Visit our website at www.springleaffinancial.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Company Information
- Click on Careers
- Select either View Branch Opportunities
- Directly under Branch Opportunities, click on the link labeled View Current Branch Opportunities
- Select your location
- Proceed with the application process