The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition team by Sourcing and screening candidates for assigned requisition. This individual will also have responsibility for full life cycle recruiting for assigned positions. The Talent Acquisition Associate will also manage all candidates through the entire on boarding process to include background investigations, offer documents and tracking through the Applicant Tracking System.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Job Specifications :
- Coordinates with Talent Acquisition Consultants to source and screen candidates and track them as they progress through the selection process
- Manages candidates through screening and on boarding process including all requisite background checks and creation of offer materials
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for assigned positions including strategy session with the hiring manager
- Other miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Creates and tracks employee change forms
- Coordinates job fairs & other employment events
- Tracks and creates position requisitions in ATS
- Assigned special projects as needed
Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and customer service orientation
- Works well under pressure and acts with a sense of urgency
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- Experience in ATS, Job Boards, websites, background & drug screening processes & applications preferred but not required.
- Must be able to build positive relationships with all levels of hiring managers, candidates and internal/external customers
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...