Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE:FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
- As a Windows Systems Engineer II on the Microsoft Server Engineering team a successful candidate will provide expertise in architecting, deploying and managing an environment of over 2,000 servers (physical and virtual) running Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Operating Systems. This position will require an individual with the ability to manage and drive multiple projects to completion.
- Limited on call responsibility
VMWare VCP required.
Good scripting and programming experience.
- 4 - 6 years experience supporting Windows Server Operating Systems (2003 and 2008).
- 4-6 Experience with administration of VMWare ESX 3.x/ vSphere 4.x, VMware Lab Manager, and VMware View.
- Experience performing P2P’s, P2V’s and V2V’s.
Ready to apply? Please go to www.fico.com/careers & apply to job opening #6507
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with server OS deployment tools.
- Experience with supporting, troubleshooting and implementing Citrix.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
FICO - 2 years ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...