The Revenue Manager position provides leadership and strategic direction for the revenue centers of Winter Park Resort. The position will play a key role in the planning and implementation for both long and short-term business and strategic plans related to overall Winter Park Resort revenue growth and success. The position serves to provide strategic product, pricing, distribution and revenue generation input to Winter Park Resort. This responsibility includes but is not limited to establishing and assisting in the achievement of lift revenue and lodging revenue targets for the company. The position reports to the Vice President of Finance and Business Development and is a member of the Winter Park Resort leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The position performs:
- Performs lift and lodging analysis intended to maximize resort revenue
- Performs strategic and competitive analysis
- Performs lift and lodging reporting
- Facilitates lift and lodging revenue planning meetings
- Facilitates lift and lodging pricing
- Helps facilitate season pass sales planning
- Assists with business planning
- Ensures that lift revenue follows the Intrawest line of business structure
- Assists with development of marketing and sales promotions
- Assists with new business development
- Modify/improve Standard Operating Procedures for developing new products
- Assist with RTP and eStore product development
External relations or partners :
- Manages relationship with third party external research companies including RRC Associates and Mtrip.
- None at this time. However the position has had a position under it previously and may again at some point.
- Is honest and demonstrates integrity
- Follows established resort policies and procedures
- Is able to manage confidential information
- Reports to work exhibiting a professional appearance within defined guidelines
- Is supportive of resort mission and core values
- Sets a positive attitude for others to follow
- Is comfortable challenging established policies and procedures, but once decisions are made, is supportive of decisions
- Is organized and capable of performing multiple tasks
- Is trustworthy and self-directed in work tasks
- Sees projects through to completion including follow-ups on any identified issues or long-term concerns
- Is able to handle a fast-paced working environment
- Is flexible with days and hours of work, based on resort needs
- Prioritizes, and re-prioritizes personal time versus work needs to ensure a good balance in life, and quality of work.
- Must be able to work outside in the winter and summer under varying conditions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. with assistance.
- Must have dexterity to operate computer daily.
- Must have auditory and visual acuity to operate computers and phones.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple, high priority tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; In Business Administration, Finance, Management Science, or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the ski/ride resort, hospitality or tourism industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer functionality required.
- Experience with RTP or other point of sale software preferred.
- Experience with SMS or other lodging reservation system software preferred.
- Ability to pass a credit background check.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
This position description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for the role described above. With the evolution of Winter Park Resort, the responsibilities of this position may change along with the dates associated with many of the tasks. During these times of change, this position requires the flexibility and willingness to accept new responsibilities and potentially transfer others. It will also be the responsibility of any employee of Winter Park Resort to be a positive influence on the transformation of the resort and its associated lines of business.
Intrawest is a leader in the development and management of experiential destination resorts. The Company has a network of resorts at North...