This position is a member of the Completions Engineering Team in Anadarko's Rockies Region.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications
• Minimum of 8 years relevant engineering and industry experience required preferably with experience in horizontal completions.
• A strong, onsite fracturing operations background is required, including experience with onsite fracturing supervision both inside and outside of the frac van.
• This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to effectively work with other completion engineers, field foremen, onsite consultants, and cross-discipline professionals to plan and execute complex horizontal completions.
• Strong computer skills will be needed including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. FracPro, Open Wells, Access, and Spot Fire are a plus.
• Primary job responsibilities include mentoring newer engineers, reviewing stimulation job designs and procedures, and ensuring the execution is accomplished as desired.
• There is a strong focus on the optimization and evolution of the stimulation design, including planning, communicating, logistics, equipment utilization, vendor relations, quality control, and safety.
• Database management, post-appraisal, and cost management are significant components.
• Current focus will be on horizontal completions but this position may also lead to other engineering opportunities in Anadarko's strong portfolio.
• Travel will be required to improve onsite operations and to maintain a teamwork atmosphere.
Bachelor's degree required, with Petroleum Engineering being preferred.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 10-25
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.and must be available for 24/7 on call.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 10 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...