Kärcher North America, the largest manufacturer of commercial and industrial pressure washers in North America, is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager for our Hotsy division. This position will cover the Midwestern territory, which includes the states of Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois and Michigan.
You must be a successful Sales Manager with experience building, managing, and training a sales force of 10 or more salespeople and have the discipline to effectively manage and consult a distribution network and their sales teams. You must have a proven track record in sales and management with the ability to manage forecasts and achieve budgets.
Requirements include having a previous track record of selling top-of-the-line products at a premium price and must be at ease in talking about money, and skilled at upholding margins.
You must be experienced in consistent new business development, with excellent phone skills and the ability to make qualified appointments, have one-call-close success in a competitive market, be a self-starter and possess a strong desire and passion for success.
Daily sales activity using database management tools while having some personal sales development responsibility.
Ideal location of where candidate is to be based out of is the Kansas City, St. Louis and/or Omaha markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consult distributors on industry best practices, review market potential and penetration data.
- Provides sales training for the distributor's sales force.
- Provides parts & service training to our distributors.
- Ensures market share in area through recruiting and training qualified distributors.
- Travels and meets with distributors at their location at least semi-annually, assisting them in the development of their sales, service and parts departments.
- Reviews all corporate policies with distributors on a regular basis and enforces distribution policies as it relates to Distributor Sales Territories. Documents and communicates any distributor action that is contrary to the distribution policies.
- Assists Credit Department in keeping files on each distributor confirming their knowledge and understanding of Hotsy policies and procedures.
- Keeps technically up-to-date about product line and knows how to sell, operate, and identify equipment.
- Teach the features, advantages and benefits of a product line versus the competition.
- Develops and manages an annual sales and expense budget for assigned area.
- Becomes very knowledgeable with all marketing materials and programs in order to assist the distributors with national and local marketing of our products.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and at least three years successful industrial sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have excellent computer software skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Must be service oriented, articulate, and able to present a positive and professional image. Must have ability to train, motivate and sell. Must be available to travel up to 75% by automobile or airplane.
TO APPLY : Our process for getting to know you better includes several steps. The first step is for you to take an online assessment and provide references. Candidates with favorable assessment results will be invited to participate in an online video interview. Next, the top candidates, based on experience, industry compatibility, references, and sales capabilities will be invited to participate in a short phone interview. Then the final candidates will be invited to meet for a face-to-face interview.
Since we will be making decisions in a fairly short period of time, it is important that you respond quickly to our requests. Please follow the link to http://ExpressScreen.com/XYRZH2V . Have the e-mail addresses of prior employers available for the reference request.
The final step is to apply at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3195701 where you will be able to submit your resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driving record check required.
Kärcher - 19 months ago